Question:
"How to visit US without any money "?
don gg
2006-04-27 09:30:23 UTC
"How to visit US without any money "?
Six answers:
2006-04-27 09:30:53 UTC
That's not possible.
kill_yr_television
2006-04-27 16:43:01 UTC
Try to get a job as an au pair. That means you will help take care of a baby and some light housework. You live and take meals in your employers' home, and get a small amount of spending money. They pay your airfare.

You get to visit USA, they get cheap help.

There are agencies to match employers with au pairs.
canada2006
2006-04-27 16:49:10 UTC
I come into this question just wants to how people answer you .My opinion, there's no way without money in any where.
2006-04-27 16:39:45 UTC
wow my friend us is to noisy, not that clean , nothing much to see .to valiance than Iraq. they call it north America but thanks for Canada. so way wist Ur time in us rater than come to Canada ,,hey we have free health care. there is something u should think about it...also it's safe, clean, and it has Lot's of things to see cost to cost..

the true north America....u don't need any money just make some friends and u well be fine some one from Ur country
A.Marie
2006-04-27 16:30:56 UTC
JUMP THE FENCE AND STEAL A LOT
Denisse
2006-04-27 16:39:22 UTC
Walk and walk and walk and walk...(and water) LOL