Question:
Is moving to Texas a good move?
LoveBiologist
2006-01-12 00:45:31 UTC
My Husband and I live in Las Vegas, and just had our first baby, obviously, we don't want to raise kids here, any good places to raise a family still left out there? If so where? We're thinking of Texas...
Two answers:
Gods Son
2006-01-12 00:48:14 UTC
MA, CA, GA, Most importantly it is who is raising the kids not where they are raised. You are asking this question, therefore it shows that you are concerned and already on the road of good parenting. Im sure whatever you choose he/she would be just fine.
Kenny
2006-01-12 00:54:16 UTC
Nah, they're fat there!