Question:
How long will it take if driving from Toronto to Astin? Go which way is the best. Thanks.?
Citybutton
2006-05-20 11:05:05 UTC
Travel
Three answers:
parrotjohn2001
2006-05-20 13:44:05 UTC
Here's a route Toronto to Austin that actually avoids Chicago and St Louis. Great cities, but traffic nightmares.

Toronto to Detroit: CA 403, CA 401 (230 miles)

Detroit to Cincinatti: South on I-75 (260 miles)

Cincinatti to Louisville: SW on I-71 (100 miles)

Louisville to Nashville: South on I-65 (175 miles)

Nasville to Memphis: SW on I-40 (215 miles)

Memphis to Little Rock: SW on I-40 (140 miles)

Little Rock to Dallas: SW on I-30 (325 miles)

Dallas to Austin TX: South on I-35 (200 miles)

Driving distance: 1629.9 miles

Driving time: 26 hours, 31 minutes
Nicalo22
2006-05-20 20:15:54 UTC
What the hell is Astin? I hope your talking about Austin. And it would take 25 hours to get to Austin,Texas. I would go to mapquest.com if you need directions.
m.z.
2006-05-22 13:55:59 UTC
get a mate & let 'em drive. tthen it will take no time