Question:
how much is a month bus pass where you live? what is the bus company called?
2006-05-21 20:43:51 UTC
how much is a month bus pass where you live? what is the bus company called?
Nine answers:
2006-05-21 20:49:09 UTC
~~ They don't have monthly passes here for the bus, but it's $2.00 round trip and it's door to door service, and there is no extra charge for extra stops. West Alabama Transportation ~~
smvhammysmv
2006-05-22 07:28:41 UTC
$32, in Denton, Texas. Link. It's really expensive, and the Link service sucks, buses are always late or they don't come at all. I lived in Austin (TX) for a couple of years and it only costs $10 ($5 for students) and the buses are very realiable and always on time. The Austin company is called Capital Metro.
teambargain
2006-05-22 03:46:09 UTC
Madison Metro 10 ride bus ticket 13.oo month pass 45.00
2006-05-22 03:48:03 UTC
St. Paul MN

It's 78 dollars for a regular rush hour bus pass. They also have others more and less expensive.

Man, This is some crap... Everywhere else is so cheap. I'm getting screwed.. Argh!!!
vham8
2006-05-22 04:04:55 UTC
Hartline 35 dollars in Tampa
marhaschmidt
2006-05-22 03:48:27 UTC
My mother works for Eatran in eaton county Michigan, not sure what the monthly rate is but i know right now they are running a summer special $25 from now till september 1st.
dr r
2006-05-22 03:46:06 UTC
10$ for two week pass in Montgomery county of Maryland. It is called RIDE ON
chandlerthemandler
2006-05-22 03:49:47 UTC
Metro Louisville has TARC, I think it's $25.00.
♥nikki♥
2006-05-22 03:45:19 UTC
MTA

i think its 15.00