Question:
Is there a lot of diversity in Austin, Texas?
2006-04-18 11:25:50 UTC
Is there a lot of diversity in Austin, Texas?
Eight answers:
BluedogGirl
2006-04-18 14:39:09 UTC
Very diverse with Hispanic, African American, and others due to colleges and universities and the influx of tech companies over the last few years.
2016-11-13 00:15:10 UTC
summer season is blistering warm, often has a protracted string of over-a hundred days from July-August on. no longer lots rain in any respect. wintry climate isn't too undesirable, it gets all the way down to freezing in December-January, yet no longer too lots decrease. they have been pretty fortunate the final 30 years, i think of the final twister to return their way grow to be interior the 70's if I undergo in techniques wisely. that's a pretty liberal city, friendly and laid lower back. you will see the occasional burned out hippie here and there. I grew up there, now stay in Dallas, yet I nonetheless flow there to work out mom each and every couple of months.
nickisbox
2006-04-20 15:15:19 UTC
depends on what you consider diverse.
natdakat00
2006-04-18 11:38:41 UTC
definitely... it's a college town. and they are very into the music scene, if that's your thing. hope that helps a little.
pentabrasil@rogers.com
2006-04-20 00:28:12 UTC
yes
arquimex
2006-04-20 09:38:24 UTC
if you are coming from Vancouver, then probably not. If you are coming from Battlecreek, Michigan, then, probably yes.
q8hasher
2006-04-18 11:35:42 UTC
yep. some of the hippies wash their hair and some don't.
jasmine
2006-04-18 14:38:17 UTC
Can find info at this website for any (U.S.) city.