Question:
What are some good/cheap hotels in austin, tx?
Steve
2006-04-26 15:17:02 UTC
I am going to Austin City Limits this year and i need to find a good hotel that i can get for around $100 a night. It would be great if it was downtown austin as well.
Three answers:
2006-04-26 15:21:15 UTC
This is where I stay:

Wellesley Inn Suites Town Lake

1001 South I-35

Austin, TX 78741

Toll-free: (800) 469-6130

Not fancy, but cheap and very close to downtown.
coreylj
2006-04-26 15:38:59 UTC
I can't really give you a hotel name, but from experience working in a hotel around ACL time, make your reservations early! A lot of the hotels, especially in downtown, book very fast by bands, recording people and tourists. Even hotels in North Austin are sold out during that time.
?
2016-12-13 16:01:38 UTC
there are fairly some web pages which you would be able to seek which will probably tutor you great inns on the appropriate expenditures obtainable. look at the internet website BookMe and additionally you would be waiting to evaluation expenditures on each and all of the respected holiday web pages in in basic terms a pair minutes. it is totally handy and could keep you a gaggle of time and cash. additionally, confirm you purchase them online... in any different case they cost plenty greater expenses for telephone orders. good success.