Question:
Travel inqiries... I have to be in Austin TX, May 6-8 but have Prom on Saturday the 7th?
Grant
2006-04-09 22:18:24 UTC
I want to attend both but I live 12 hours from Austin. Im going to a big event there thats all weekend. Im also going to see a special friend. HELP!!
Two answers:
nickisbox
2006-04-13 16:14:59 UTC
yeah, not worth it. you really need to pick one. 12 hours one way is pretty far. thats almost worth flying to cut the travel time, but even then you wouldnt be able to do both things. think of what matters the most and what you would regret the most not attending. sometimes we have to make hard decisions in life.
2006-04-15 01:30:51 UTC
I think that you can do both, don’t think of your destination while you are traveling, just enjoy the 12 hours on the road. One time I’ve traveled from Irvine CA to Rochester MN by Amtrak. It took me 2.7 days and I only had 2. But I didn’t care I just enjoyed every moment of it. Just try to enjoy every moment of life to its full limit man. And I say go and attend both 12 hours is nothing