Question:
Is Tyson a bad name for a dog?
darbster@sbcglobal.net
2006-02-23 17:04:54 UTC
We just got a dog and we are about to name him Tyson.
Seventeen answers:
Scarlet
2006-02-23 17:08:32 UTC
No, I like the name.
infamous_redbone
2006-02-23 17:13:20 UTC
No it may make him prone to getting his *** kicked by the other dogs as he gets older and out of shape lmaoooo no its fine its a dog I dont think he will care you can call him **** head and he will still love you.
UNITool
2006-02-23 17:09:19 UTC
Great name for a dog. Suggest you get a cat and name it Evander...
pinkstealth
2006-02-23 17:07:09 UTC
I think the name is fine. Unfortunately it comes with some baggage. Hope people don't think of chicken every time they hear it.
Cat In The Sink
2006-02-23 17:05:50 UTC
It's a great name if he likes to eat frozen chickens or human ears.
luckycarn22
2006-02-23 17:10:19 UTC
my best friend's dog was named tyson he was the best dog ever ... then he died of cancer.. so no... that is a very loyal dog...
tech_fanatic
2006-02-23 17:06:16 UTC
No, actually I think that it is kind of cute.
askitca
2006-02-23 17:07:35 UTC
naw its pretty good if hes rough XD
2006-02-23 17:05:59 UTC
not unless your dog is a boxer... ha that was funny.
femig85
2006-02-23 17:09:55 UTC
no it's not is a kool name
JD
2006-02-24 09:41:27 UTC
he mite eat your ear
goldie
2006-02-23 17:10:21 UTC
ITS CUTE, WHAT KINDA DOG IS IT?
jimmahtimmah
2006-02-23 17:08:38 UTC
if u think it is it is if u dont then it is not
sexy chik
2006-02-23 17:10:21 UTC
no it fine
yhllexana