Question:
Your likes and dislikes of living in Austin,TX?
beachgirl
2006-03-28 13:49:41 UTC
We live in AZ and are thinking of moving there in July. What are some nice communities there? Good websites to find out about the city.
Three answers:
Texan_in_Puerto Rico
2006-04-01 19:03:05 UTC
Nothing to dislike...heat will be not biggy coming from AZ, you'll get use to the humidity.

LOVE living in Central Texas...

people are very friendly

the food is wonderful...LOVE TEX MEX

nice weather most of the year

Nature Lover?...lots of state parks close by, I can think of 4 off the top of my head with an hour of Austin.

Great Live Music Scene

www.austinstatesman.com

www.austin360.com
baileyd
2006-03-30 05:29:45 UTC
Likes- Longhorn football, the University of Texas in general, great food, great music, friendly people

dislikes - heat and humidity combined

Take a look at the Hill Country surrounding Austin
raheem79
2006-03-30 19:19:22 UTC
I love the weather. They also have alot of sporting events to watch. There is 6th street if your into bars and drinking. They also have of parks to walk around at too.