Question:
Good hotels in Austin area?
2006-04-06 21:46:24 UTC
I planning on getting a group to visit... where are some good hotels? I've looked at lots but they're all Suburban then you have to take a taxi everywhere.
Three answers:
blondeguyinaustin
2006-04-12 13:02:36 UTC
InterContinental Stephen F Austin

Hilton Austin

Driskill Hotel

Hyatt Regency Austin

Omni Austin Hotel

Holiday Inn Town Lake

Mansion at Judges Hill

Radisson Hotel and Suites Austin

All downtown and fine, fine hotels.
brucemaulding
2006-04-07 15:46:01 UTC
I would recommend checking out the Hampton Inn and Suites in downtown Austin at 200 San Jacinto. It's close to restaurants and the dowtown trolley to take you around to the downtown sights.

"Keep Austin Wierd"
Texan_in_Puerto Rico
2006-04-07 13:50:18 UTC
Try this website: http://www.austin-reservations.com/

You will probably need to rent a car,take a taxi or bus anywhere you want to go if you don't stay and play in the downtown area.